Special Occasion and Memorial Giving
Start Your Own Campaign
Celebrate your birthday, wedding or any other occasion or honour the memory of a loved one with a gift to help the most vulnerable children.
Start Your Own Campaign for the Children
Celebrate by helping the children
Are you planning to celebrate your birthday, wedding or retirement? Would you like to make the occasion even more special by helping children in need? That’s easy to do with Save the Children’s special occasion giving.
A Memorial Gift to Benefit Children
Giving a memorial gift to benefit children is a lovely way to honour the memory of a loved one. A relative or friend of the deceased can easily initiate the collection.
Special Occasion Giving
- Notify us of your plans for the occasion by contacting Risto Aro: Tel 010 843 5078 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your guests to make a contribution to Save the Children’s donation account FI64 1017 3000 2107 27 (BIC: NDEAFIHH), and to include your name as a reference.
- You can direct the donations towards an area of our work that is important to you.
- If you would like, we will send you a certificate of gratitude as well as details of the total amount raised and the contributors’ names.
- You can inform us of your plans for memorial giving by calling Risto Aro tel. 050 433 1348. If you wish, you can direct the donations towards an area of Save the Children’s work that was close to your loved one’s heart.
- Ask those wishing to pay their respects to make a donation to Save the Children’s donation account FI64 1017 3000 2107 27 (BIC: NDEAFIHH), and to include the name of the deceased as a reference.
- If you would like, we will send you details of the total amount raised as well as the contributors’ names.