On this page, we have compiled the materials, guides and reports produced by Child Protection and Finnish Hotline. You will also find annual reports and the most recent statements and white papers on this page.
- Grooming in the eyes of a child – a report on the experiences of 11−17-year-old children on online grooming
- Child Protection and Finnish Hotline – Annual Report 2021
- Child Protection and Finnish Hotline – Annual Report 2020
- Child Protection and Finnish Hotline – Annual Report 2019
- Finnish NGO Consortium’s Comments on the Draft General Comment on Children’s Rights in Relation to the Digital Environment
- Feedback for the New EU Strategy towards the Eradication of Trafficking in Human Beings
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Save the Children Finland and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.