COVID19 RESPONSE FOR CORPORATES: HELP CHILDREN IN INDIA
At the moment, the children and families in India are suffering, as the second wave of COVID-19 has hit India like a storm. Thousands of families have lost sufficient funds for living and many children have lost one or both of their guardians. The implications of the pandemic can be noticed in the global economy and they may have long-lasting consequences for many business sectors.
In India, Save the Children is working with sub-national & local governments and communities across the country to overcome the emergency.
Does your company want to help out?
Corporations can help out to overcome the crisis and support our teams on the ground to:
- Enable access to health care services and supplying infected children and their families COVID Home Care Kits (incl. oxygen concentrator, medicine etc.)
- Providing families cash, food and other essentials like soap and hand sanitizer
- Helping children to keep learning from home
- Providing mental health support to those who need it (parents or caregivers are affected), identifying these children, arranging for consultations and referring children in need of alternative care
- Help in rolling out/ fast-tracking of vaccination for most marginalized people
- Raising awareness of how families can prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
You can create your own corporate donation program or help with a direct donation. For more information contact Camilla Ekholm (camilla.ekholm(at)savethechildren.fi and +358 40 721 8345)
The children in India need your help. Act now!
Fundraising permit: National Police Board RA/2017/823. The funds will be used for Save the Children’s India COVID-19 response.