The media education operations of Save the Children emphasise the participation of children and bringing out children's voices. The operations are preventative and protective. Read more.
- Specialised in enhancing methods to improve the digital skills of young children and increasing their participation.
- Professional in Internet safety and mobile device safety awareness raising among children and parents
- Professionals in materials and have versatile items supporting media and Internet education for children and caregivers.
- Active in national and international cooperation with other organisations, authorities and companies. International and national advocacy work is important.
- Coordinating the international EU Kids Online survey in Finland in 2010–2011
The voice of the child is also heard online!
riitta.kauppinen (at) savethechildren.fi
tel. +358 10 843 5000