How you can support our work
There are many ways in which you can contribute to the work of Save the Children Finland’s national and international work.
Forms of support
- As a monthly donor you can contribute financially to work on a short or long term in different parts of the world.
- As a sponsor you can choose the country where your regular financial support will be used for the local children’s benefit.
- You can make a one-time donation to help the children in need.
- A testamentary donation is a valuable present to future generations.
- You can make a one-time donation towards the beneficiaries of your preference.
- A pupils' voluntary work day (In Finnish) allows your school to help child workers in West Africa to go to school
- When you receive presents on your birthday or other special occasion, you can make a donation out of them to children.
- Corporate charitable sponsorship and social responsibility are nowadays important elements of business image and promotion.
- Christmas appeal for coporations